“Global Molecular Diagnostics Market: Opportunities & Future Forecast” analysis the global molecular diagnostics market. This research report provides the global molecular diagnostics industry past present and future scenario. The specific clinical segments like Infectious Disease Testing Market, ID/forensics Market, Tissue Typing Market, Oncology Market, Food Testing Market, Genetic Testing Market and Pharmacogenomics Market past, present and future scenario has been analyzed in this report. (http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=104390&rt=Global-Molecular-Diagnostics-Market-Opportunities-Future-Forecast.html) The report provides separate comprehensive past, present and future forecast of molecular diagnostics market on country level as well. Countries covered in the report are: US, Europe and India.
Based on its exceptional ability to accurately detect the primary cause of disease, molecular diagnostics has emerged as the fastest growing segment of the in vitro diagnostics (IVD) industry. Growing with a CAGR of 19 percent global molecular diagnostics market is expected to reach US$ 7 Billion by 2011. The infectious disease was having the biggest market share of 70 percent but gradually its share will decline to 50 percent. The future growth is expected to come from Oncology Testing, Genetic Testing and Pharmacogenomics Testing.
Geographically, the US and European markets are the most advanced in terms of adoption of molecular testing and make up the majority of the existing market.
• Global molecular diagnostics market is expected to reach the figure of US$ 7 Billion by 2011.
• US molecular diagnostics market is expected to cross the US$ 4 Billion by 2012.
• European molecular diagnostics market is expected to cross US 1 Billion by 2012.
• India molecular diagnostics market is expected to cross INR 1 Billion by 2011.
• United States and Europe together holds more than 75 percent of molecular diagnostics market in 2008.
• Infectious disease has the highest percentage of market share in 2008 but its share will decline in future.
For more information kindly visit :
Future of Molecular Diagnostics: Innovative technologies driving market opportunities in personalized medicine
Molecular Diagnostics - Technologies, Markets and Companies